Log Home Refinishing
You've built the log home of your dreams, but it doesn't quite look like it did the day it was complete.
We've got you covered through our refinishing process. We use a 6 step process which includes the 3 Step Perma-Chink System.
- We start with blasting off the old finish with a glass bead material at 50 lbs psi
- Then we sand down each log with orbital hand sanders
- This closes the grains of the wood and removes the furry texture from the glass bead blasting
- After that is completed we touch up the log caulking and replace any damaged logs
- We then wash the home with Perma-Chink log wash to remove any mold, pollen, and dust
- This also neutralizes the pH and preps the log properly take the stain
- Now we are onto the Perma-Chink System
- Prelude - first, we do a pre-stain seal, getting the grain ready for color coat
- Second - color coat, Ultra 7 Stain - color
- Lastly - is the Lifeline clear coat, used to seal in the color coat
- Seal all log ends
- Seal all log ends with log end seal