Custom Log Home Builds
We will create a truly unique and custom log home just for you. We will work with you to understand your unique vision for your custom log home and make your dream come to life!
Our custom log homes are also fully log-sided homes as we use log siding and full log corners. We know that insulation is important, especially in log cabins and homes. We insulate your custom home to ensure that it stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter.Our roof insulation value is R60 and our log siding value is R22. Below is the process we follow to build your unique log home.
Design & Blueprints
- Design, Blueprints are made up and we communicate with you about the design you are looking for.
- Once we have an agreed-upon design we will move forward with creating your blueprints!
Job Site Planning
- This step never ends, but we will continue to be resilient and adaptable in our job site planning to accommodate any and all things that may come our way during the build process, and keep to our timeline as much as possible.
- We will acquire all the appropriate permits to start building your custom log home.
Other Customizations Chosen
- Type of log picked. See our Wood Products tab for the types of log available.
- Getting contractors hired for Electric, Plumbing, Masonry, Heating, and Foundation.
- We will build the home, work on the interior, add drywall, windows, logs, and work on the finish of the logs. We also offer deck building.
- After this comes finishing the interior like cabinets, trim, doors, type of flooring, and more!
The main difference between our contemporary homes and log homes is based on the type of siding used on your home!
Check out our FAQ page or give us a call to inquire about any specifics. We can't wait to get you into your new custom log home or cabin!